Appointments: Youths Group Accuses Gov. AbdulRazaq of Rotating ‘Old Cargos’
COMMISSIONER FROM IREPODUN LGA: TIRED OF OLD CARGOS, TIME FOR DYNAMIC YOUTHS IN THE KWSG – LETTER TO GOVERNOR ABDULRAHMAN ABDULRAZAQ
- We commend the Governor of Kwara, H/E Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq for the many achievements and steps to advance Kwara forward.
- We pledge our continued support and solidarity to the KWSG administration under your leadership.
- We are youths from Irepodun LGA and have the progress of Kwara, Irepodun and victory of Governor AA at heart.
- Your Excellency, we wish to humbly draw your attention to the need for a youthful and dynamic person from IREPODUN LGA to serve in your cabinet this time around.
- Youths of Irepodun are tired of playing background role; the ‘elderly’ have had enough of the stakes.
- We will like to remind you that this LGA is perhaps at the centre of the toughest intraparty opposition to your government and mandate. We cannot afford to make your youthful supporters bystanders in your government.
- From Ministerial, House of Representatives, House of Assembly to TIC Chairmanship, none of these from Irepodun is below 60years of age! What has happened to the numerous younger and qualified persons from our Local Government?
- What have we the youths from Irepodun LGA done to deserve this relegation?
- We propose that the next Commissioner appointment from Irepodun should be a youths, Your Excellency.
- We pledge our continued loyalty to you as Leader of Kwara, and Leader of our progressive Party!
Long live Kwara, AA is our Leader!
IREPODUN LGA OPEN COALITION OF PROGRESSIVE YOUTHS.
Comr Niyi Stephen
March, 25, 2021. Omuaran.